AN URBAN VILLAGE
NESTLED IN THE HEART OF CHAPEL HILL
Beautifully designed, quality built, and affordably priced, 1, 2 + 3 bedroom terrace homes in Old Orleans
Conveniently located at the corner of Meadowglen and Orleans Blvd, Bergeron Terrace offers you the best that Domicile has to offer in the community you love. Here’s your opportunity to start fresh in a low-maintenance, beautifully designed, well appointed home without leaving the warmth and convenience of Orleans.
Domicile has been a respected and respectful builder in Ottawa for nearly 40 years. We create homes that fit in, that last, and that offer true value to our buyers.
About Bergeron Terrace
Bergeron Terrace is situated near Innes Road (formerly 3rd Line Road) on a lovely parcel of land with a rich history. The Bergeron family lived on this land from 1918 to 2012. Roger, Evélyna, and their children Simone, Nicole and Rhéal Bergeron commercially farmed the land, selling their produce to supermarkets, restaurants and at a stall in the Byward Market. Residents of the community would often stop by to pick up fresh corn, cucumbers and tomatoes sold at the stall on the property. Many locals have fond memories of picking out the perfect Halloween pumpkin at the Bergeron farm. We are pleased to name our project Bergeron Terrace, honouring Roger, Evélyna and their family.
- These homes surround a central illuminated court that includes convenient dedicated asphalt surface parking, plenty of visitor parking, bike stations, a central mail facility, and a central waste and recycling station.
- Bergeron Terrace is a community unto itself, enclosed with a combination of cedar privacy fencing and ornamental aluminum picket fencing, completed by hearty native trees and shrubs and additional landscaping and design features.
- Beautiful Calstar® eco-brick building exterior, hardwood flooring, and granite countertops are just a few of the classic finishing features offered at Bergeron Terrace.
- Bergeron Terrace will be completely smoke-free. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in your home or anywhere else on the entire property, a benefit shared by all owners.
- To learn more about our Bergeron Terrace homes, view our Features and Specifications page.
Select Your Layout